The faculty of new technologies and aerospace engineering (NTE) consists of two departments of biosystems, and aerospace engineering. The aim of the NTE is providing an appropriate academic foundation in new technologies for a professional career. Graduates are likely to qualify for technical and new industries.
- Wood Technology and Cellulosic Products Engineering - Cellulose Industries
- Aerospace Engineering - Flight Dynamics and Control
- Aerospace Engineering - Space Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering - Propulsion
- Aerospace Engineering - Air Structures
- Wood Technology and Cellulosic Products Engineering - Lignocellulosic Composites